NATECH is a certified
2293 Broadway Ave.
North Bend, OR 97456
Phone: (541) 888-8100
Fax: (541) 888-0280
© 2010 Natech All Rights Reserved
Website by Whitney Design
Banner photo by Christopher Wolfe
Through the Seaport e IDIQ, NATECH will deliver world class professional support in Administration, Engineering, Environmental, Construction and specialized Professional/Technical services for all NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates and field activities.
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corp, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members.
Simply stated, SeaPort-e provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
SRA Contract Number: N00178-10-D-6189
Clients: NAVSEA Warfare Centers, NAVSEA Headquarters, its PEOs, and Field Activities, USMC, Office of Naval Research (ONR), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
Contract Period of Performance: 15 July 2010 through 4 April 2019 (including award term options)
Contract Place of Performance: Zone 7 which includes Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota and Wyoming
To provide services, in response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the United States Marine Corps, that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices.
Mission Areas Include:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.
NATECH believes that quality assurance is a daily imperative. We believe that QA is largely and primarily a function of skilled, ethical and educated staff. NATECH has a strong history of high quality responsive cost-effective government support services. Each of our key managers has 20+ years of federal experience and more than six years of experience in managing large contracts in support of government agencies. We work hard to select staff that possess and demonstrate the knowledge, skills and experience required to undertake the tasks allocated in the scope of work with minimal training and exceed the level of quality desired in the performance requirements summary.
NATECH is committed to creating a culture that empowers individuals, encourages teamwork, employs best practices, and embraces diversity. The Quality Assurance System supports this effort by ensuring the continuous review, evaluation, and improvement of occupational, programmatic, and functional areas operated by NATECH
|Task Orders Awarded:||Teaming Partners:|
NATECH Seaport e point of contacts
John Williford, President
Wendy Williford, Vice President
Stephen Mohorko, Vice President
Seaport e Contracting Officer
Gary W. Byram
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Seaport e Office
Phone: (540) 653-7087
Fax: (540) 653-7276