NATECH is a certified
2293 Broadway Ave.
North Bend, OR 97456
Phone: (541) 888-8100
Fax: (541) 888-0280
© 2010 Natech All Rights Reserved
Website by Whitney Design
Banner photo by Christopher Wolfe
Professional and Technical Program Services
ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center - is an online digital library of education research and information. Sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education, ERIC provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research.
As a subcontractor to CSC, NATECH is proud to provide lexicographers, librarians, indexers, engineers and web developers to support the development and management of the digital collection, ERIC Thesaurus, Web site, and associated technologies, as well as outreach to ERIC users.
We provide a suite of professional and technical services including Program Management, Quality Assurance Management, Air Safety, Information Technology, Construction, and Engineering to any federal agency nationwide.
NATECH professionals will guide your program or project to successful completion no matter how simple or complex.
- LEED Certification Projects: Whether you plan to move to a new facility or upgrade your existing workspace, our team of LEED Certified professionals will plan, implement and manage the process ensuring you can continue the day to day mission while guiding you to a new LEED certified, environmentally sustainable facility.
- Finance and Business Program Management: We have expertise in financial, business and performance planning including budget preparation, formulation, execution, planning submission, implementation, tracking, reporting and analysis.
Quality Assurance Management
Our quality assurance managers maintain the highest standards of safety and can oversee all prime and subcontract activities, including:
- Visual and dimensional inspections
- Document, reporting and inventory control
- Writing procedures and analyzing job hazards
- Management of test equipment inventories, including location, type, function, cost, calibration
- Non-destructive examinations
- Source inspections
NATECH is an expert in developing and managing Aviation Safety Management Systems. Our scope of services in this area includes:
- Airport Safety Management Systems
- Air Traffic Control Safety
- Pilot Safety
- Air Traffic Analysis
- Program Performance and Risk Analysis
Our staff can provide services in LAN/WAN management, systems integration, object-oriented software, computer set-up, hardware/software installation & maintenance, and help desk management. We can also assist you in web page development as well as multimedia project development. NATECH staff can assist your staff in determining your company’s automation requirements. NATECH’s scope of services in the area of Information Technology includes:
- LAN/WAN Management
- Software Programming
- Hardware/Software Installation and Maintenance
- Help Desk Management
- Multimedia Project Development
- Graphic Design
- Data Transfer and Indexing
- System Engineering
- Information Analysis
- Database Design and Development
- Web Site Analysis, Design and Development
- System Server Analysis
Engineering and Construction
We provide the following suite of professional and technical services, as needed, for each engineering and construction project:
- Project Planning and Systems Design/Development
- Site Selection
- Equipment Site selection and placement
- Facility Modification
- Feasibility Studies and Economic Analyses
- Structural Analysis
- Engineering Studies
- Activity Hazards Analysis (AHA) and Safety Plans
- CAD/AutoCAD Drafting
- Shop Drawings
- Acquisition/Bid Packages
- Construction Management and Administration
- Construction Documentation
- Operation and maintenance manuals as well as training to Customer personnel in the adjustment, operation and maintenance, including pertinent safety requirements, of the equipment and systems we procured and installed
- Construction Inspection and Quality Control
- Post-Construction Support Services
For additional information our Engineering and Construction program, click here.