NATECH is a certified
2293 Broadway Ave.
North Bend, OR 97459
Phone: (541) 888-8100
Fax: (541) 888-0280
© 2010 Natech All Rights Reserved
Website by Whitney Design
Banner photo by Christopher Wolfe
Management Analyst – Falls Church, VA.
This is a contingent position pending contract award. The Management Analyst will support and strengthen NATECH’s federal client Personal Property and Fleet Management program infrastructure, creating process efficiencies and support the property management system. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and interpret guidance and Federal regulations applicable to Personal Property and National Fleet Programs.
- Interact with General Services Administration (GSA) and DOI officials on Personal Property and Fleet matters.
- Participate in requirements gathering and review cycles for an effort to update Service policy and guidance.
- Support information gathering during annual internal control reviews and periodic audits.
- Support efforts to implement Service-wide strategic objectives required to meet the President’s Management Agenda goals for personal property.
- Work with Regional Personal Property and Fleet Managers to achieve national objectives and goals.
- Support the implementation of “green” initiatives and strategies related to the Service-wide use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles intended to reduce the effects of greenhouse gases and reliance on fossils fuels.
- Support annual management control reviews to ensure compliance with regulations designed to minimize the risk of waste, fraud, and abuse of government resources.
- Compile data on the National Personal Property and Fleet Program activities as necessary to meet annual reporting requirements of the Department and Congress, includes developing the scorecard for national efforts and the Bureau’s Federal Automated Statistical Tool (FAST) Report. Some data is pulled from the Financial and Business Management System (FBMS) and some is collected from Regional Property and Fleet Managers.
- Perform data analysis to support ongoing efforts to streamline and right size Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) personal property and fleet assets.
- Associates degree in related field with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Experience delivering high quality policy and procedural analysis and documentation services to federal customers.
- Extensive knowledge of FWS, its policies, FBMS Personal Property operations, and key personnel.
- Experience working with the U.S. Department of the Interior’s FBMS system, in particular the Personal Property and Fleet modules. An understanding of the capabilities and limitations of FBMS gleaned from hands-on experience developing technical guidance, coordinating role mapping efforts, and delivering end user training.
- Detailed knowledge of Federal Personal Property Management concepts and regulations, preferably with experience with DOI and FWS’ personal property policies.
- The ability to write, and verbally present complex subjects in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment & collaborate on projects/assignments with peers; and, communicate with Service employees on facility related matters.
- Ability to analyze charts, graphs, data trackers, and scorecards and use the resulting analysis to defend the Bureau’s position on property and fleet management objectives, projects, and policies.
- Proficient use of computer, SAP software, Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet programs and other relevant software
- Able to pass a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI)
The successful candidate’s resume will be included in the proposal submitted to the client as NATECH’s proposed Key Personnel to support this requirement.