NATECH is a certified
2293 Broadway Ave.
North Bend, OR 97456
Phone: (541) 888-8100
Fax: (541) 888-0280
© 2010 Natech All Rights Reserved
Website by Whitney Design
Banner photo by Christopher Wolfe
.Net Developer (C#, ASP, WCF Services) – Washington DC
Natech is looking for a .Net Developer to join our team in the Washington, DC area to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Candidates must have either of the following:
- 9 years relevant exempt experience + relevant BS/BA or
- 7 years relevant exempt experience + relevant MS or
- 4 years relevant exempt experience + relevant PhD
Candidates must also have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing enterprise level application.
- .Net development experience in C#, ASP.NET and WCF Services using .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks, MVC 4.0 or higher, Entity Framework 5.0 or higher, LINQ, JQuery, JSON, AJAX and Experience with test driven development.
- Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), design patterns and the development of SOA strategies. Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and higher.
- Visual Previous experience in developing enterprise level database using Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2012 or higher, Store Procedures, Views, and Triggers.
- 5 years or more experience with C#, WCF Services, MVC 4.0 or higher, Linq, Entity Frame work is a plus.
- Visul Studio 2015 preferred
- Experience with Dependency Injection is a plus
- Experience with teleric or Kendo Experience with test driven development (Nunit or MSTest) is a plus.
- FAA experience is a plus
- Experience with SSIS Package development is a plus
Candidates must be able to perform the following duties:
- Research, design, and develop computer software web applications applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Perform highly complex analysis, design, development and test.
- Perform gap analysis and data analysis.
- Analyze project requirements and develop detailed design objectives and develop architectural documents and system design documents.
- Without detailed direction, plan, prepare, and complete the design of assigned complex components and functional systems.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Assists the customer in defining system requirements and in the generation of specifications for products or sub systems.